Sunday, October 14, 2007

Our Anniversary


(from our honeymoon)
On October 11th Toby and I celebrated our fourth anniversary! We had the most wonderful night. We went to the Salt Lake Temple (where we were married) and after just walked around the temple grounds together. Later we had reservations at the Melting Pot where we have never been before and I can't begin to tell you how good it was! Everyone told us that one meal would be enough to share but we went "all out" and got the meal for two. We downed it. We even ordered the dessert after and when our server came back to give us an extra fork..it was gone too. The best part of the night was when our bill came it was comp'd 50%..(we knew the General Manager.) We were going to stay at the Marriott in Salt Lake that night but we're suckers and we missed our little girl. But the night was wonderful and so fun to talk about the last four years. I love you Toby!

3 comments:

Stephanie said...

Happy Anniversary, Time goes by so fast.. I can't believe it has been four years already. Well I am glad you had a wonderful evening and that you were able to celebrate!!

Jill Bowcutt said...

Josie, I'm just not surprised about you being able to eat all of your food. I remember back in high school I was so jealous because you could eat a whole pizza and it wouldn't even phase you! My brother still talks about that :)

Marianne said...

What a fun anniversary! We went to the melting pot for my b-day...love that place. I have a special request...could you play a little "Magic" as the backgroung music for your blog. You know what I'm talkin' about...