Monday, February 11, 2008

Little Cash's Blessing








What a wonderful day! Days like yesterday just really allow me to step back and realize how great my life is. We were surrounded by family and friends who love us and support us in everything. (Thank you Tory and Janie so much for being there!)Cash was such a doll all dressed up in his little blessing outfit. I don't know if I should say that about a boy, but he was. Actually Toby and my brothers thought he looked like a gangster all in white with his beanie on...I don't know what that was about but anyway I thought he looked like a little angel and he was such a good little boy all day. Elle was of course overwhelmed by everyone she loved being in the same room together but made it through the day and then just crashed when they left. We wished we had a bigger entertaining area so all of our friends could have been there...maybe one day:) The blessing was wonderful and Toby was also sustained our wards new Young Men's President...yep that sounds about right. He'll be so great at it. We had a great time eating and visiting after and again just feel so happy.

16 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cute Pics.. Sad we couldn't be there.

Unknown said...

You are right Josie, he did look like a little doll. He is so cute. I love his little smile.

Jami said...

Toby did such a wonderful job with the blessing and little Cash looked so cute! It was so nice to be able to visit today - the kids continue to surprise me.

The Belnaps said...

Josie-

Baby Cash looks so cute.. He has the cutest little smile! And you look beautiful as always:)

Leanne said...

cute pictures, I loved the blessing day!! Cash is sooo Cute.

Kelly Nordfelt said...

He is so cute, and YOU look fabulous! What a darling family.

Stephanie said...

Josie baby Cash looks so stinkin cute. And you look fabulous as always. Kaden was sad that Elle wasn't able to go to Errin's with us, I talked it up and when I told him she wasn't coming he keep asking "WHY". Lets get together and have lunch and let these cute little kids play.

Christy {The Girl Who Ate Everything} said...

He looks so sweet! We never bless our kids until they are so old, like 4 months old. Not on purpose, it just happens that way.

Jill Bowcutt said...

Congrats on the blessing. Don't you love living close to family? You all look adorable. Cash gets cuter every picture I see of him. I didn't think that was possible :)

Brianne & Jarod said...

Sooooo cute! I love his little "gangsta" outfit. His crooked smile is ADORABLE!

and Josie..you look beautiful as always.

Stephens Family said...

Congrats! I love baby blessings, they really are amazing. Your family is so cute and you don't even look like you've had any babes!

Stephanie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Sonya said...

For sure you can say he looks like a doll!!! He always looks like a doll! You guys are a cute little family!

Congrats to Toby with his new calling! Mitch loves being with the young men!

Laura said...

so cute! I just talked to todd at the gym the other day and he was telling me all about cash's blessing! hope you are having fun with a little boy!

The Staheli's said...

Great pictures. What a sweet family! Little Cash is so dang cute! And good luck to Toby working in the Y.M. That will be fun!

Meli T said...

Your little family is looking so amazing Josie. Cash and Elle are SO adorable. Hope the car worked out and to maybe see you guys down here soon.