Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Happy 4th of July!






The fourth was filled with Food, Fun, and Fireworks! Tob and I took the kids to the parade that morning and the camera died. Figures. It wasn't the Preston Parade but no worries...we'll be there soon enough:) We enjoyed a bar-b-que that evening and then Toby bought Elle her very own fireworks (which she cried over when they were done cause they were black and "broken") and when we were done with those we went to the top of the hill in South Jordan by the new temple and enjoyed about 6 different firework shows throughout the valley. Happy Independance Day! ps. notice our little slip n slide that gets put to shame by the Jones'. Oh well- at the moment we thought it was fantastic:)

7 comments:

The Bee Family said...

Hey sorry I've got a question though. I noticed that when I leave someone a comment and they click on my name it shows them were I live. I just noticed yours doesn't do that. How did you get it to disapear? I want to be as safe as possible, but I'm not quite ready to go private yet. so if you have any suggestions that would be great!

The Bee Family said...

oh and by the way...we do plan on seeing you for the preston parade. Only a few more weeks you know. Glad you had a fun fouth!!!

Anonymous said...

Looks like fun! Love that picture of Cash and your dad he is definitely a DOWNS! I love the 4th sad its over and fall will be here before we know it! See you this week for your birthday!

N8Stowers said...

Wow, I can't believe how big Cash is getting. I've only seen him when he was tiny! We'll have to coordinate nights for the Preston rodeo & festivities. Glad you had a good 4th!

Brianne & Jarod said...

Happy Birthday To YOU! Happy Birthday To YOoooouuuuu! Happy Birthday Dear Chosie...gotta love 7-11!! Happy Birthday To Youuuuu!! Hey lady..I tried e-mailing you but it was sent back to me, so I figured this would be the next best way! Sure hope that you have a GREAT 27th B-day!!

Loves!!

JLH DMB said...

Josi, Happy late B-day! So, Ben and I both LOVE reading the hilarious things Elle says...it is our favorite thing to have an update on:) Geez, she is so funny! Also, a few of us are going to my grandmas swimming on monday around noon if you guys would like to come!

Travis & Leslie Doman said...

Hey girl thanks for inviting me to your blog! your fam is adoreable. you were'nt at book club so i wanted to let you know we are having an overnighter at my friend Aubrie's cabin in park city for Breaking Dawn the new Stephanie meyer book! wich i'm sure you are excited for! We are going Friday Aug, 8th to sat.I know it's hard to get away but i hope you come!! Love ya LES