Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Red and Yellow and Pink and Green...

This was the view outside our house the other day. Unbelievable! We turned our car radio up and danced outside in the rain with the kids for an hour. Elle and Cash have some serious moves. So I need an opinion...We were really contemplating moving into this house but just worried about how much work it would be to finish, so now we're thinking about just keeping things easy and paying cash for this house. What do you think? It's tough because I want to make sure we have room for our family to grow and I'm just not sure either of these houses will provide that for us. Hmmmmm?

5 comments:

Marianne said...

Buy the white one and I'll move into your west wing! What fun we'll have! I'll even help you with half of the housecleaning!

Sonya said...

Is this real??? Can I rent a room? I can help with cleaning too!

Amberlee said...

hmmm.. ya I would be really concerned that the kids would drive you nuts because there would be no room for them to run around.-keep looking!

Seth and Sarah said...

Definitely the white one...each of your kids will eventually need a wing of their own...you don't want them getting jealous of each other's space!

Brynnly and Alan said...

Hmmm, pretty small house there Josie! I thought you 2 would upgrade. ;) Kinda small, cheap houses. But if that is your style, go for it. ;)