Sunday, November 22, 2009

Happy Birthday to my Boys!!!

I love that my boys birthdays are 3 days apart...it's an excuse for a whole week of celebrating!!! We decided to make it a tradition and my parents reserved the SLCC institute gym (where dad works). We had the entire basketball court, ping pong, air hockey, pool tables, volleyball nets, and movie screen to ourselves:) We had yet another dance party and moved on to some crazy tornado games. Cash received his "Lightning Keen" four wheeler and my Mom made Toby his favorite Mud Pie for Desert. SO fun. Then Sunday we had a WONDERFUL dinner at Todd and Kathy's along with a fun birthday party for Tob and Cash. Any time you started to sing Happy Birthday to Cash he joined right in and started to sing to himself. He even would say "...dear Cash". It was really cute. In fact he's still doing it. And if you ask him how old he is...he'll say three. (He's two) I LOVE my two boys more than any girl could possibly love any two boys.:) Happy Birthday TOBY and CASH!!!! (thank you Tory and Janie for sending him his spider man stuff...he was so excited!)

2 comments:

Lenzi Woodbury said...

That sounds like a way fun DOUBLE Happy Birthday! I love that his little four wheeler. So cute! I can't believe he's already two. That's just crazy!!! And I want to go to the SLCC birthday party next year. That sounds like too much fun!

Tara said...

Happy Birthday Toby and Cash!!!! Did you save some cake for me?