Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Projects, Projects, Projects...

Help! I'm addicted!!! Thanks to my amazingly talented mother in law I have become addicted to sewing..and more sewing. I can't stop coming up with new projects to keep my sewing machine busy. Am I good at it? No..but I can do just enough to get the job done:) I made these pillows for Elle's bed (all but the blue one), this skirt for Elle, this quilt top for Elle, and about fifty headbands for...Elle! I can't stop! One of my goals this year was to make a quilt and I'm so excited about it! There is no rhyme or reason to it, but I can't wait to finish it. And I did just finish these picture boards for my mom's birthday which fits under the catergory of a project...just no sewing required. Is anyone else addicted to fabric the way I am? I can't help but buy an 1/8th of yard whenever one jumps out at me! I'm in Love.

3 comments:

Jami said...

So cute Josie. I love love love Elle's skirt! Project day next week???

Kunz Clan said...

I'm in love with scrapbook paper and ribbon the way you probably are with fabric. Bets is the same way with the fabric thing. We stopped at JoAnn's yesterday for 5 min and she spent over $40. But it keeps us busy having those to do lists.

Brynnly and Alan said...

I'm SO incredibly jealous! Love the projects! They look amazing!