Friday, February 25, 2011

I Wanna Dance with Somebody

I have THE coolest ward ever. Our sunday school presidency (I mean our sunday school presidency's wives) planned a valentine dinner and dance for our ward and while some may have thought it sounded a little too cheesey I embraced the idea and started planning our attire right away. I thought our old fashioned look was pretty darn good until I saw my friend Jami walk in...she took the cake. Some people were really dressed in their prom or church dresses, and others took a different approach. There was 80's attire, old school gangster looks, dumb and dumber tuxes, steve was the pimp of the party, and more. Pretty fun. We had a blast dancing the night away...and seriously could not stop laughing when our Bishop busted out a spin move right in the middle of the floor. So out of character for him but we LOVED it. We have some really really neat people in our ward...and we really enjoyed the night. So much so that we've requested it be an annual event. Must start looking for next years dress:) Official dance pictures to come...

No comments: