Saturday, August 24, 2013

Avalie Marie Downs!

A new member of the Downs family has arrived! Joel and Tessa were blessed with a darling baby girl and we couldn't be happier for them. She is such a doll. And she loves us already too! She smiled when her uncle Toby held her for the first time:) Poor Elle and Cash couldn't hold her at the hospital so they just had to look through the window but their faces sure lit up seeing her. I seriously have the cutest Nieces and Nephews every. For real. Ayson and Tory just came and stayed with us for a couple of days and what a stud he is. It was his birthday and he was just super cute and excited the whole day. And then there's Hadler....no words for this adorable crazy kid, and Brooklyn and Makayla, and Macey and Ruby. We just need to get those last two to move closer somehow. My cousins were my closest friends growing up and I hope my kids are blessed with the same. Love my fam.


No comments: