Monday, June 9, 2014

My little guy is 2!!!






I'm not going to lie. I was so sick and down on bed rest when this little guys 2 year birthday rolled around that I had so much guilt feeling like a failure of a mom. I didn't even buy him a present. Nothing. I was grateful for help getting him breakfast in bed and grateful that we could use Kathy's pool and that I had family around to celebrate him with gifts and singing and make it a fun day for him when I'm used to doing so much more. I'm sure he didn't know any different. I'll never forget waking him up to our singing and in 2 second flat coming out of a deep sleep he jumped right up and joined us in song. What a little stud he is. Elle always comments on how it isn't possible to be sad when he's around. How right she is. We love you Tater Bottoms!

No comments: