Saturday, October 18, 2014

Spider Cookies and Halloween Parties



Again through all these last months I've had to learn to let things go. Traditions as well. But I'm finally feeling like our little family is returning to "normal." (whatever that is;)  We were able to have Grandpa and Grandma over for our little Halloween tradition of SPIDER COOKIES!!! I love doing things with the kids that I did and loved doing when I was growing up.











Can't forget Grandpa and Grandma's Annual Halloween party either. We had to miss the Wimmer Halloween party at the farm this year so I was grateful that we got to to my mom's. She does so much for us. The party was a success as usual and i just love seeing Tate start to "get" things. He was hilarious with the apple bobbing. Wanted to be just like the big kids. And another of my kids very favorite things....playing in the leaves. I love their smiles. 

No comments: