Saturday, July 11, 2015

St. George and My Birthday!!!













Where is a better place to spend your birthday than St. George?! We needed a little get away…and my parents did too…so down south we went. We woke up that morning and took he kids on the funnest little hike through slot canyon and to the top of Dixie Rock. We really need to do that kind of stuff together more as a family. Toby got me breakfast in bed from the Egg and I and we went running together and swimming…it was all just perfect. - Then that evening my parents watched the kids so that Tob and I could go on a date. And what a perfect dad it was! We went to eat at The Outback Steak House and then went to Fiesta Fun after. We went bowling together, mini golfed where I creamed him, and played arcades like we were kids again. We're best friends. I'm so lucky to have him. My friends and family know how to make me feel like so incredibly special. I'm very blessed to have what I have. It was a great great day and a great great weekend. 

No comments: