Sunday, March 6, 2016

My Cash


Cash isn't going to like me for this but I HAD to make sure I wrote down this little experience. It was a Sunday morning and with Toby gone to Bishopric I was trying to get all four kids ready along with myself and be on time to Church. It is not an easy feat. In the middle of all of this Cash is crying and I had no idea why. Everytime I asked he just cried harder. It was really starting to frustrate me. I asked nicely, I sat him down and asked, I asked Elle if she knew, nothing. He just couldn't get it out. I didn't have time to sit and bang it out of him. I was SOOO frustrated. His eyes were all red and swollen and he was a complete mess. I literally sent him to his room.Toby finally came home to help load the kids and asked what was wrong. When I explained I had no idea we both sat down and told him he had 5 seconds to tell me or he was going to be grounded. He finally took a deep breath and just said, "its just the same thing I always do! When I was up in my room I accidentally drank a sip of water from a water bottle!"   Bless his little heart. It was Fast Sunday. This little boy has a heart of GOLD. His tender feelings were hurt and he felt like he had let Heavenly Father down. What a great teaching moment it was as we explained that Heavenly Father was not upset with him and if he ever feels that way he can get down on his knees, ask for forgiveness, and Heavenly Father knows where his heart is and he can start over. Such a sweet little boy that I love with all that I've got! 

No comments: