Monday, July 11, 2016

My Birthday / Elle and I Match!








For my birthday this year we did the same thing we did the last few years….which is one of my favorite things to do and that is swim at Tiani's!! I think all of my family enjoys it as much as I do. It's such a fun pool and everyone seems so happy when we are there. I also went out for a night with Tara, Jami and Lindsay to city creek which was so fun, and my neighborhood friends all got together for my birthday at Jamie Rothes one night too. My mom and I and Jamie were all going to go shopping one day and get a babysitter for my littles but they were sick so I ended up taking them with me…to Station Park and that ended up being kind of rough. Then…by the time I got back and was supposed to go out with Toby I was so exhausted and cancelled that…which didn't make him very happy so the actual day was kind of a rough one. But in the end we decided to go to a drive in and watch Finding Dory and the kids were SO good there and it kind of made up for it all:) - Also some random pictures of Elle and I matching because I love her and we can.

No comments: