Sunday, May 13, 2018

Mothers DAY!!!
















I think that Mothers Day needs to happen twice a year. It's just the best day. We went out to Alpine right after church to see Kathy and spend some time with her. It was a beautiful day so they jumped on the tramp and had fun outside. Then we had my mom over here and had some fun dessert. I got maybe the best gift I've ever been given from my kids. Elle is so darn cute. She of course organized and implemented it all. She traced and painted each of my kids handprints onto a canvas. She even let the little boys paint their own hands. hahah. Oh my heart just wanted to explode. It seriously meant so much to me. It's hanging in my office as I speak. I feel like the luckies mom in the entire world. There's no harder or better job out there. I try so hard to be the Mom I want them to remember and so often I fall short. But i'll just keep trying. They deserve that. Thank you for making it such a beautiful day.

No comments: