Tuesday, June 19, 2018

Elle Goes to Oakcrest










Now this was totally trippy for me. I couldn't not believe that Elle was old enough to go to Oakcrest!!! What in the world?! I have thee best memories of Oakcrest as a young girl. I got to go twice and this will be Elle's only opportunity to go. She was a little nervous at first and wasn't completely sure who to go with. I was so glad that Brianna had moved into the ward a few months before. She's the only other girl Elle's age. I was so grateful that she had a partner. The closer it came the more excited Elle became. I told her so many of my memories. Can't believe how clear they all still are. - Another fun thing was that Toby and I got to go up since he's in the bishopric. We thought she'd be so excited to see us when we first got there but it was more of a big smile and wave and then she kept on with her friends. Guess I was happy that she was getting along so well with them. She had wonderful experiences, LOVED her counselor, and loved the new friends she made. We on the other hand missed her desperately and were so anxious to get her home. She is a very loved girl here in the Christensen home.

No comments: