Monday, September 3, 2018

KEMP TURNS FOUR!!!!

























Well I'm at a little bit of a loss for what to say for this post. Monday was labor day and was also Kemp's 4th birthday. Kemp was born on Grandpa Wimmers birthday so all the extended family wanted to get together at the farm to celebrate and remember him. It was also the last time we'd ever be able to go to the farm because Uncle Doug and Aung Ginny are having to sale it. Even just writing that breaks my heart into pieces. We decided it would be a great way to spend Kemps birthday because he like the rest of us absolutely love the farm. I knew that he would love swinging on the rope swing, catching tadpoles, seeing all the animals, jumping on the tramp, and playing in the sand pile and play house just like all of us did growing up and all of my other kids. He of course got breakfast in bed first, and we ended the day with presents and cookies and ice-cream and opening presents at night. But the best part of the day was spending it up at the farm. We all wrote some memories of the farm on little pieces of paper and then sent them up in the sky on balloons. I could hardly pull out of the parking lot. It hurt too bad. I'm going to miss that place so much. So grateful for the time I was able to spend there growing up and letting my kids experience it too. I hope someday Toby and I will have a place that our kids can make the same kind of memories at. I guess this post turned more into talking about the farm then Kemp! Ha! - on that note it's hard to believe our baby is FOUR. FOUR?! I just can't seem to slow time down. He says the cutest little things and is always so happy. He's just a total joy to be around and completes our family perfectly. Happy Birthday little buddy! Love you to the moon and back and back again!!!

No comments: