Tuesday, September 3, 2019

Kemp's 5th Birthday!















Happy Birthday KEMPERS!!!! How in the world is my baby 5 years old?! I just don't understand it. When I would say my little boys were 6 and 4 it sounded like I still had little boys. Now to say they are 7 and 5?! That sound like big boys and I don't like it one tiny bit. - But regardless of how much I don't want them to grow up we were so excited to celebrate Kemp on his birthday. He of course got breakfast in bed and balloons on his ceiling! Then we had both families over to Kathy's house for a POOL PARTY! He opened presents and ate yummy food and swam his little heart out. The kids gave him his presents at home and it was the sweetest thing to see. Cash wrote him his own story and printed it out with pictures and all on the computer. It was actually really incredible and Kemp loved it. It was so awesome. Such a fun day celebrating the bookend to our family. We can't imagine life without his big smile and we're so grateful he came down to us. We love you Kemp!

No comments: