Tuesday, August 25, 2020

The Kids Start School!










 Well half of them that is. After much deliberation I decided on keeping my two littles home for online school. The school district gave us the option to keep our kids home because of the Covid and for a few different reasons I just really felt like keeping Tate and Kemp home and sending the older kids. It’s Elle’s sophomore year of school and it’s Cash’s 7th grade year which is a pretty big deal. Both starting new schools and heading out on a new adventure. It’s so hard for my mom heart to take. I love them so much and would do just about anything to freeze time or at least slow it down. I think that’s why I decided to keep my little’s home. Time is just going by too fast and I’m dreading the day that both of them are going to be in school full time. So for the time being I’m going to be their school teacher so wish me luck. I love them all so much it hurts. 

No comments: