Tuesday, April 20, 2021

My Broken Vase

 Just a little moment I never want to forget. I came walking out to my kitchen to see Tate on the floor looking up at me with his big brown eyes and my vase in front of him broken. He had the scotch tape out and he was working furiously to put it back together. I could see the fear in his eyes that moms going to get upset. Because I have so many times in the past with things like this. But this time I kept my cool. I bent down and gave him hug and told him how great he was doing and that it looked nice pieced together and offered my help. There's got to be a lesson in there somewhere. I've left my vase on my living room shelf all taped together with scotch tape as a sweet reminder of this experience. He so badly was doing his best to put it all back together. I sure love that little boy. 







No comments: