Wednesday, June 9, 2021

Tate's Golden Birthday!

 Nine years old of the Ninth of June! I was so excited to celebrate Tate’s Golden Birthday! I’ve never done that for one of my kids yet because I didn’t know what that was back when Elle turned 6. Or when Kemp turned 3. Haha. I really enjoy surprising my kids on their birthdays but Tate is a hard one to surprise because he can’t wait and he always asks a thousand questions. Joel and Tessa had told me about this cool place in Layton that I just knew Tate would love. It’s an interactive aquarium called Sea Quest. They have a massive indoor tank with mini sharks and manta rays and other creatures. They have a little monkey type animal that you can get in the cage with, and birds you can get in the cage with and feed and lots of other things. We had so much fun surprising him and taking him to this place. He got to feed animals and we took him around to everything and then when we got to the tank and told him he got to go in he freaked out both excited and scared! He was so cute! Jamie and her kids were there and they all loved it so much. They were a little nervous at first but once they got used to it a bit they had an amazing time. Cutest pictures right?! Then he got to get in the cage with the little monkey and it climbed all over him and they thought that was just the best. We all thought it was the coolest place. At the end we picked out a few stuffed animals for his birthday and he was so happy. I bet he told me 28 times that it was the best day of his life and his favorite birthday ever. It made me so happy. After we went to a food court and got yummy food and ice cream. We opened presents later and had cake and ice cream and we were so happy to celebrate out amazing incredible unique and awesome NINE year old boy. He brings so much light and humor and happiness into our home and we wouldn’t even be close to whole without him. 





























No comments: