Wednesday, March 1, 2023

November





































November was a busy month as usual! Always lots going on in November. First of the bat Elle won Sterling Scholar!!! This was such a huge deal and we were SO proud of her. She won in the category of Business. She has just been so amazing this year and has excelled in so many areas. We’re super proud of her and all she’s accomplishing. Next up was Cash’s birthday! He turned 15. How this happened I do not know. We celebrated as a family by doing the traditional breakfast in bed, balloons on the ceiling, and after school we went down to the Provo Beach Resort and played arcades and hung out there and then on to Maglebys. We love that restaurant. I’ll take any chance I can to celebrate Cash. He is. Honestly the best kid on the planet. I’m not sure I can even count him as a teenager yet because he’s just so easy. Always willing to help, so obedient, the best big brother to his little bro’s and Elle’s best friend. He is the glue that makes this family what it is. I love him so much. Then three days later it was Toby’s turn! We get to celebrate them a lot together. He’s the greatest thing ever. Constantly taking care of us and making sure we  have everything we need. Never puts his needs or wants above ours. Tate had been working on this Raiders Stadium for I don’t know how long to make sure it was ready in time for Toby’s birthday. It was the cutest thing ever. We LOVE you Tob! Don’t know what we’d do without you.
Thanksgiving was a success. It was the Down’s year so my year to host. We had A LOT of people and not going to lie I was stressed. Josh also invited Melanie and her kids to say my house was full is an understatement but we made it work. And we had to be right ready to leave up to Logan so it was quick clean up and on our way to Logan. I love our tradition of sleeping in the hotel and then on to Trees. This year was tough though. I don’t even know exactly why. Probably because of all the snow and people. The mountain was SO crowded and there were just a lot of us there trying to find trees. We couldn’t take the trucks down far because of all the snow so it was just tough. Took us forever to find trees and everyone was a little awnry. Not my favorite year but a success non the less. I always love getting back to the church and spending time with my cousins. 
Also the highlight of November…my dad getting to ring the bell at the cancer unit. I can’t even tell you how excited he was to do that. It was the cutest thing ever. Jamie and I and my Mom were there with him and then Josh and Jordan met up with us at the cafeteria to eat lunch and celebrate. He rang the bell for so long… and then wanted to do it again so he did it again and the again. Hahah it was awesome. I love him so much and am grateful for the chance to get to help him at the hospital while he was getting his treatments and also be there to watch him ring the bell symbolically to be done. Praying now that it stays away!!!
 


No comments: