Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Our Sweet Baby Boy! Cash Christensen





Wow! He's finally here and we are all so in love! We named him Cash Jay Christensen and he is the most beautiful little boy I've ever seen. He's four days old today and he has been such an angel. Elle has been so cute with him and so protective. Anytime a nurse walked in the room and touched him she'd just start sobbing and ask Tob and I to "get him back." We're so thankful he's here safe and sound. More pictures to come! Thank you all so much for your phone calls and visits...we're very blessed.

7 comments:

Errin said...

I've been waiting to see these pictures. It's crazy you are a mom of two! I want to come and see Cash again, so I will call you to find out when I can visit. Congrats!

Brianne & Jarod said...

CONGRATS CHOSIE!!! He is adorable. I love all the soft fuzzy hair :) It is so much fun having a boy! (Did you cry when he had to be circumcised?? Ugh..I thought it was awful..I felt so bad for him) You are a cute mommy, and look way too good in those pictures for just having a baby ;) He is so cute! I sure wish that I could come and visit you and Cash... I think Isaac and him would be great friends :)

Jami said...

He is soooooo adorable! And what the heck???? You are looking hot after just having a baby! I am so glad he is here safe and sound! Treasure every minute of the newborn stage - it goes way too fast!

Cameron and Michelle said...

Yeah! I too have been waiting to see some pics. He looks like Elle who is both of you. As for you looking good, you never even looked pregnant! We are coming up on Wed night. Is there a better time to come and visit? We will be around til sat night-are you up for visitors for a few minutes? Are you getting some pics taken. I can bring my black blanket :) if you aren't. We may be here the following weekend as well.

Stephanie said...

Josie he is adorable. We will have to get together for play dates with Cash and Cohen, they are going to be little buddies!!

Adree said...

Wow! I can't believe jow good you were looking right after.
You even have earrings in. I'm so impressed. I looked like death warmed over.

Adree(Jami's Sister)

d feist said...

Congrats on your new baby! Your family is so cute. Deborah (Frandsen) Feist