Friday, November 2, 2007

Tagged!

This is the second time I've been tagged and since I couldn't think of anything interesting about me the first time I may have to enlist Toby's help this time around. I'm supposed to come up with 7 things about myself...we'll see:) 1. I am so in love with Toby and Elle Christensen. I am so grateful for a husband who puts me first before everything else in the world. Without being cliche he really is my best friend. Toby and I talk about how crazy it is how it can take a little bit of time to get to know, date, and then love your spouse but the second you hold your baby..it's all over. Those two are my whole world. 2. I also love my extended family. No one could ask for better parents than I have. They are two of the most Christ-like people I have ever met. And my brothers and sisters (sister in laws included) are just the best. I'm very lucky. And it doesn't stop there..I have the greatest in-laws and grandpa's and grandma's and cousins etc. etc. etc... 3. I just asked Toby for something interesting about me. He said it's interesting how even though I didn't come from a lot of money I spend like I did. I don't think I'll ask him for his help anymore... 4. I actually pride myself on finding the greatest deals...shoes, clothes, decorations, anything...seriously ask some of my friends. I find so many of them they usually add up a little. Maybe that's what Toby's talking about... hum? 5. I've lived in Utah my whole life and have never been skiing, to the Great Salt Lake, or Moab. I need to get out more. 6. I love decorating my house. So much that I get teased for changing it up so much. Always a project to work on or something to switch around. 7. Some of my favorite things: I'm addicted to ice cream...any kind of ice cream but mostly chocolate. It's amazing that Elle didn't have withdrawals after she was born...maybe this baby will? Okay I'm supposed to tag others now? How about Steph, Errin, Michelle, Linds...anyone who is willing to disclose fun information about themselves:)

7 comments:

Christy {The Girl Who Ate Everything} said...

I love Toby's input. Guys always have a way of saying things! You are blessed to have a great family because you are with them for eternity...hopefully. I feel the same way.

Brianne & Jarod said...

I just laughed so hard at Toby's comment. If I would have enlisted Jarod's help...he would have said the same thing. Did you know that my dad told Jarod when he asked if he could marry me that I have a GOLDEN ACE?? Can you believe that? I am very fond of the target $1 bins..and that is where I get into trouble :)I wish that I could see your house..I bet it looks awesome!

Kara said...

Josie, thanks so much for your sweet comment. Boys are so fun. I would love to have a girl someday but I love the rough and tough little boys. You are lucky to get one of each, so ideal!!! Good Luck with your delivery...you'll have fun with a boy. -Kara

Laura said...

never been to moab....we should plan a trip next summer! maybe when you get bored decorating your house (which always looks great) you can come down and work on mine!

Anonymous said...

Jos...
That is a great comment from Toby...I think Errin, Shea and I all have the same problem and we encourage each other...oops! Can't wait to see this new baby!

Leanne said...

you are getting so close, yeh!! We are blessing Brig this Sunday, and
I love decorating also, so I've got like five projects going that I want to get done by Sunday. take pics of your house,I'd love to see. Michelle helped me decorate my entry nitche and it turned out so cute, I'll take a picture.

N8Stowers said...

Hey Jos! It was fun to read about you! It's kind of fun figuring some things out about yourself huh? I'm so excited for your new baby. Oma said it should be any day now...good luck w/everything. Post some pics asap. Hope to see you soon. Love, Cash