Monday, May 19, 2008

Catching Up






It seems like a lot has happened since I last posted so I'm going to play catch up for a bit here. First things first...I blew it with my Mothers Day Post. I just want to tell my Mom how much I LOVE her and how THANKFUL I am for her. If I turn out to be half of the mother she is I'll feel like I succeeded. She truly is (next to Toby) my best friend. What a perfect example of a mother. - Speaking of being a good mom...I was running around trying to do dishes and start the laundry and Cash was getting hungry so I put him in his car seat and propped the bottle up...see what a good mom I am? Well the bottle fell out so I asked Elle to go put it back in his mouth. Ten minutes later she yells across the room to me "Mom can I stop now? My arm is starting to hurt!" Wow. I felt so bad but had to grab the camera cause she looked so cute helping him out. Moving on- We had a great weekend minus the Jazz game friday night. Although Cash did look pretty darn CUTE in his little Kyle Korver jersey Grandpa Greg bought him. Saturday we went to Chucky Cheese with the Kelsch's and their family for Bryson Brielle and Payton's birthday. It's always a good time when you're with them...Thanks for letting us tag along guys! That evening we came home and took Elle out for a ride on her new bike with her new bike helmet. Why is it that every little new thing your child does is just the cutest thing ever. Tob and I couldn't stop talking about how adorable she was. We're in love with our kids.

7 comments:

Jami said...

Oh so cute. I love the elbow pads Elle is wearing with her new bike.

Teren said...

I have the cutest niece and nephews in the world

The Belnaps said...

Cute Josie.. Your kids are so adorable. I died at the picture of Toby watching tv with the kids asleep on the floor. That is too funny. I hope everything is going good for you guys.

Anonymous said...

Elle is so cute and such a good big sister. Always lending a hand until it starts to hurt. That's funny. What is it about holding a bottle that makes your muscles burn? It only wights like 1/2 a pound but after a few minutes it feels like twenty. Weird! You have the cutest little family. Brianne is going to visit in July and I would like to get everyone together. Let me know if you are going to be around July 16-24.

Anonymous said...

Cute LOVE THOSE KIDS!

Tara said...

Oh my goodness that picture of elle holding the bottle for cash is adorable. you have cute kids

Shea said...

Elle is too cute. Thanks for helping me the other day. I love you!!!