Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Congrats to Joel and Tessa DOWNS!

They tied the knot! We are so excited Tessa joined are family. She fits in perfectly with her dark hair and all:) It was a beautiful day filled with lots of fun memories. Ever since that day Elle has been talking about how she can't wait to marry Cash like Joel married Tessa. I've tried over and over to explain that she can't marry Cash because he's her brother, but she keeps explaining to me that "If I marry Cash he won't be my brother anymore he'll be my husband." Hmmmm. Let me think about that one. He did look pretty adorable in his little shirt and tie. We love you Joel and Tessa and are excited about the years ahead!

6 comments:

cory and tara said...

Elle looks so cute in her preschool pictures. I can't believe our babies are old enough to go to preschool! Ahh! Your blog is super cute, thanks for the invite.

Amberlee said...

Oh please tell Joel congratulations! I just love your family! I think my favorite part of the full family picture is that Elle is holding your dad's hand- priceless shot. You have a beautiful family!

Brianne & Jarod said...

CONGRATS TO JOEL! Man you have a good looking family Jos! I am just blown away by how old the younger ones look now..I mean Joel getting married, what?? That is just awesome, and I am so sure that she already knows how lucky she is to be a part of the Downs family :)Cash is getting to be such a big guy..can you believe our little men are almost one??

Jami said...

I was hoping the wedding pics would be on today!! I love the picture of your siblings...so cute. I can't believe you got another brunette. Is that a requirement to be in the fam?

Anonymous said...

How cute are your kids in this pic? What a pretty bride! Congrats!

Marianne said...

How fun! Little toddler Joel got married and I can't believe it! My family thinks there's some type of strict requirement in the Downs family that each son marry a girl who strongly resembles Josie and Jami - really skinny, really cute and long brown hair. Tell me that's not the case?