Monday, November 17, 2008

My Little Boy turned 1!

Nov. 16th 2008 -Happy Birthday Cash money!!!! You have brought an incredible amount of joy into our family. Elle can't stop kissing you, I can't stop squeezing you, and Dad can't stop making you laugh. You've had a little bit of a tough first year but you're always so happy that no one would know any different. It's not very often that we see your little face without a huge smile on it. We've decided that sometimes you're a daddy's boy and sometimes you're a mommy's boy but your very favorite thing is when we're all together in the same room. You can't stand it if Elle and Dad are playing and you aren't in on the fun. Your favorite show is Monsters Inc. It's so funny...everytime we put it on you stop and watch it forever and you don't do that with anything else! You can palm just about anything with your long fingers and you're so quick. Dad loves that. We had so fun celebrating your birthday (even though you burnt your little finger on your first cake:( and loved watching you open all your toys. Your sister actually helped you out quite a bit there. Thanks for helping me make your basketball cake and then actually eating it. Made me feel pretty good considering Grandpa thought it was a football. True he's color blind but still... We love you so much and can't imagine our family without you. And I don't care what anyone says. I love your hair. (*see 2 posts below) Happy Happy Happy 1st birthday. We love you!!!

9 comments:

Jami said...

Happy Birthday Cash!!! The cake turned out SOOOOO cute!! Too bad I'll never get to copy it :(

Brianne & Jarod said...

Happy Happy Birthday Cash!

AND

Happy Happy Birthday Toby!

Brynnly and Alan said...

Happy Birthday Cash! I love that cake and love love love his cute little smile. Doesn't it just always melt your heart?!

Kunz Clan said...

Is he one already? Crazy! Your family is so cute and I can't wait to see you all next weekend for the tree hunt. You are coming, right?

Christy {The Girl Who Ate Everything} said...

He's so sweet. I didn't realize John and toby are the same age. His 30th is coming up and I have to plan something cool like you. I didn't know Toby announced either. I don't know where I have been but we were watching the BYU game yesterday and I realized it was him.

Jess Perry said...

You have such an adorable family!! You guys need to have lots of babies because they are so stinkin' cute! What a big boy your little one is. I am going to drop this stuff by your house tomorrow or Wednesday...sorry it has been sort of crazy! Talk to you soon!

Jess Perry said...

Oh yeah...by the way, your husband is a star. I had no idea he announced at football games. Saw him on TV the other day. That is cool!

Anonymous said...

What a cute little boy...What a year you guys have had...Sounds like a great night!

The Staheli's said...

NO WAY! He can NOT be 1 already! Wow...HAPPY BIRTHDAY Cash! What a sweetheart. Looks like a fun day.