Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Unbelievably Cute

I did it! I finally figured out how to scan a picture onto my computer. I've only been wanting to do it for the past 3 years. It's a whole new ballgame now...lots of pictures to come and possibly even better posts now.:) Anyway I scanned these pictures of the kids onto my computer for all the world to see. Or the three of you who happen to check in on us every once in a while. Just kidding. Either way I think they did a great job and the kids look adorable. Also welcome 2 months late to baby Makayla! Josh and Krista had an adorable baby girl the end of August that we're already just in love with. Cute little family.

9 comments:

Jami said...

LOVE the picts. So cute!

Anonymous said...

Darling pics. Haven't seen Josh and Krista's baby yet so cute!

Teren said...

I would have to agree 100% with that title. Goodness they are all adorable.

Tara said...

Oh My your kiddos are adorable I love those pictures. It looks like you had a great Halloween.

The Staheli's said...

Your kids are so adorable. Looks like you had a fun Halloween. I love that you put all of Elle's commentary on here...it always makes me smile. :) I'm also glad Cash is feeling better. What a tough little guy.

Amberlee said...

Absolutely beautiful little kids!

Brianne & Jarod said...

I ALWAYS check your bloggy blog! The kiddos are just so stinkin' cute Josie! I love Cash's smile!!

Brynnly and Alan said...

Cutest kids ever! I love these pictures! Late congrats to Josh. His baby is adorable!

Brynnly and Alan said...

Cutest kids ever! I love these pictures! Late congrats to Josh. His baby is adorable!