Saturday, January 10, 2009

Absolutely CHARMED

We did it! Most of you probably know all about this but for those of you that don't...Krista (my sister in law) and I finally got our little necklace business up and going. We've been slowly making sales here and there and did pretty well through the month of December with Christmas - now we've just opened a little etsy site (absolutelycharmed.etsy.com) and we have our little blog whose link is on the side of my blog to kind of show some of what we've done. And I think we've just secured them in a little boutique that we're pretty excited about. Anyway take a look and let me know if you like them and if you don't like them then probably tell me you like them anyway. That would be nice:)

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love my necklace! I wish you MUCH success with your lil endeavor!

The Belnaps said...

How fun, I didn't know you were doing this! I got on and ordered a little B necklace for Brooklynn! Everything on there is so cute! I cant wait for it to come:)

Anonymous said...

Amazing Josie. I love them and can't decide what to order for myself. Good thing I don't have girls to include in my spending madness.

The Bee Family said...

Hey it's me again. I hope you don't mind I advertised for you on my blog. I just wanted all friends to be able to check out your great stuff! Hope it helps!

Lenzi Woodbury said...

I love them! I wish it wasn't tacky for a 27 year old to wear them or I'd be all over it! I have friends that are having little girls so I'll keep this in mind for future presents! **AND I wish my daughter wasn't 14 & in high school or i'd buy her 10!! :) Good luck! Keep us posted on boutiques and fun venues you'll be selling at!

Brianne & Jarod said...

GO JOS!