Friday, May 29, 2009

Camp Out! and Memorial Weekend

When we were little my parents used to set up a tent in the backyard and we'd have sleepovers and "campouts". Memorial weekend Josh called us up to see if we wanted to have one of our imfamous campouts. I love that my parents don't even have to plan the parties these days...my brothers do! My Dad is just a big kid who LOVES to have fun and apparently he's passed this trait down to his kids. Josh and Jordan went and picked out the tent and set it up and my mom got all the smores and treats ready. Elle and Brooklyn couldn't stop giggling and laughing out there. Despite the rain everyone slept out there. (Except us of course...party poopers but Elle still has a really hard time sleeping at night period.) Only problem now is Elle's asked us fifteen times if we could have another campout tonight. Good times! We also spent Memorial Weekend up in Ogden honoring my Grandpa and being with my Grandma. My Grandpa passed away almost a year and a half ago and we miss him so much! I can't believe how hard it is to loose someone you love so much. It was really nice to be all together and to talk about some of our greatest memories with my Grandpa.

7 comments:

Jami said...

Sounds like fun!! I feel like I haven't seen or talked to you in ages. Soon. Very soon.

Brynnly and Alan said...

What a fun weekend! You guys do the most fun activities! I love it! So when we getting together?! I'd love to see you!

Tristen said...

Sounds like a blast, and a great idea. Hope you guys are doing well, I haven't seen you in a while!

The Staheli's said...

Awww! That's great! I use to love doing that as a kid. And I think we have that same tent! If not...it at least looks a lot like it. :)

Kelly Nordfelt said...

Josie! You need to come to the reunion on June 20th! check out this website and buy your tickets! Tell your friends! http://www.wjhs1999.myevent.com/

Kelly Nordfelt said...

Josie! You need to come to the reunion on June 20th! check out this website and buy your tickets! Tell your friends! http://www.wjhs1999.myevent.com/

melissa said...

Your family is too much fun. Now come to California.