Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Girls Trip

I did it! For the 1st time ever I made it to the girls annual las vegas trip:) It was sure fun. I've never done anything like that before. Me being the baby that I am couldn't leave my kids for very long so I flew out friday morning and came back saturday afternoon but I sure fit a lot in for such a short time. I didn't remember what it was like relaxing at the pool without bringing 3 different types of sunscreen, 10 different types of pool toys, and getting splashed every second. We loved the lazy river and just talking and laughing. We shopped and ate dinner and shopped some more and thank you Linds for the great idea to do frozen hot chocolate at Serendipity. That was so good i had to drink out of 2 at the same time. :) We stayed up half the night laughing and talking some more. I'll never forget Janessa's fake tripping. How funny. Thanks to all the girls for being so great and fun... maybe next year I can make it 2 nights! - you girls need to get your pictures posted. I was too busy laughing to take many pics.

2 comments:

Jami said...

Im so glad you decided to go. Everyone deserves a girls weekend!

Brianne & Jarod said...

I am totally JEALOUS! Looks like a TON of fun! I am looking forward to hopefully seeing many of you in June!!