Monday, August 17, 2009

The Famous Preston Night Rodeo 2009

I think the first post I ever blogged about was the Famous Preston Night Rodeo 2 or 3 years ago. I think I can safely say this is one of my favorite family traditions ever. Eating at Aunt Connies, the parade, rodeo, and the carnival....we LOVE it. This year during the parade a little cart went by with a spiderman blow up doll on it and Cash just started running after it (if you call that running) and saying, "spider man spider man!" (except not as clear as that) I just laughed but thought 'sorry not this time.' But Grandpa couldn't resist and a minute later Cash had his spiderman and didn't let go of it the rest of the night. Then we get to the carnival and Elle sees this pink Care Bear 3 times her size and says "Dad will you win that for me?" There was no way Toby wasn't going to get that for her and after his second try on the basketball hoops...first shot and he was able to hand Elle her bear....my kids aren't spoiled at all. Tob got taken by the carni folk after that but we won't go there. We LOVE Preston and are already itchin for the tree hunt!

6 comments:

Jami said...

So much fun. I just wanna know WHERE you are going to put that gigantic care bear!!

Seth and Sarah said...

I don't know anyone that wouldn't love everything about Preston after visiting there! I still tell stories about worming!!

The Bee Family said...

Looks like you guys had fun. So sad I missed out this year it really is an awsome tradition and I'm so glad everybody still comes up to celebrate with the family!

The Bee Family said...

Looks like you guys had fun. So sad I missed out this year it really is an awsome tradition and I'm so glad everybody still comes up to celebrate with the family!

Brynnly and Alan said...

What a fun tradition! Your family does the best activities. Your kids are so adorable and you look amazing as always!

Brianne & Jarod said...

Ahhh..Preston, I remember how happy you were just talking about that place :) You look amazing Jos..I love the bangs!