Friday, September 11, 2009

The One and Only Hogle Zoo

Everyone has to go to the Hogle Zoo at least once a year, right? My brothers and sister and I decided to take the kids after a long 2 weeks of going back and forth from stomach flu, to sinus infections, to colds. We let Toby stay home and recover from strep throat while we went and had all the fun:) I don't think he was terribly disappointed. Cash was so cute covering his mouth in awe at all the animals and Elle was thrilled to give Dad the thumbs up letting him know that she found the tiger...his favorite. Ahhh...summer do you have to go away?

2 comments:

Kunz Clan said...

What a great little adventure. Glad you guys were feeling good enough to go and have a bit more summer fun. Last time I went to Hogle Zoo I was pretty little and Melissa got pooped on by a bird. Yeah, the memories we have.

The Bee Family said...

Man I haven't been to Hogle Zoo forever! Looks like fun! I also just have to add how much I love reading Elles little quotes on the side of your blog. They definately make me smile!