Tuesday, September 22, 2009

First Pair of Air Flights and First Attempt at Hair

When you have a baby there are a lot of firsts...first tooth, first word, first step. What about your first pair of Air Flights? Let me tell you this was a proud day for Toby. You didn't hear this from me but...there were tears. Cash absolutely loves them and yes, wouldn't even take them off that first night for bed. Then there's Elle. Her first attemp at doing her hair by herself and getting ready for the day. She did pretty well, don't you think? I LOVE it. All of these "firsts" just keep getting better and better...

6 comments:

Seth and Sarah said...

I won't even admit to how long it took me to realize what the heck 'Air Flights' were...apparently I have a lot to learn about having a little boy!!

Peck Family said...

Toby & Josie!
Cute Cute Family.

Cameron and Michelle said...

coming from a dad that owns 100+ pairs of shoes (the one area he may be worse than Cam). I can only imagine! How funny. I am hoping I have a baby next week. I will be 1 week early and may be induced-we'll see. i may end up waiting til the following week. we are VERY excited!!!

Brynnly and Alan said...

Their poses in these pictures are the best part!

Jami said...

Wow. Toby is starting him young hey??? If he starts now he MIGHT just catch up to Toby some day :)

Elle looks beautiful as always!

T.J. said...

Elle is too camera savvy for her age. Look at that little coquettish head tilt and smirk. Geez. lol.