Friday, October 9, 2009

Best Friends

I just heard Elle say, "Oh Cash. I just LOVE you." I can't tell you how much I LOVE that! There's something about watching your kids be best friends. Elle is so cute to watch out for Cash and take care of him...and Cash just cries when Elle goes to preschool, dance, or to play with a friend. He mimicks every little thing that she does. They make each other laugh all the time and I hear them say, "you're funny" to each other all the time, although Elle's version is a lot clearer:) I looked over in the car the other night and caught a picture of them holding hands...(I wasn't the one driving) They really are best little friends.

3 comments:

Amberlee said...

I love siblings- Collin and Samantha are the same way. I am hoping that this 3rd little guy will make them an awesome trio :)
Thanks again for all your help-

Brynnly and Alan said...

How sweet! You must love how much they love each other. One of the joys of being a mom, I bet. Love that last picture. Too cute!

melissa said...

Absolutely adorable.