Thursday, October 22, 2009

6 YEARS!!!

Tob and I celebrated six years on Oct 11th! At times it seems like it's flown by and other times like it's been forever...and both are a good thing. We celebrated with our tradition of eating at the Melting Pot aka my favorite restaurant ever. Why is that place so dang good? And another shout out to TJ for the amazing hook up. We ate cheaper there than if we had gone to Mcdonalds. Here is a pic of us when we got the bill. :) Thanks for 6 wonderful and FUN years Tob!!!

2 comments:

Amberlee said...

Congrats! I LOVE the newest picture of you guys! I especially love the shoes- what a great accent!- and fabulous ring :)

Brynnly and Alan said...

Happy anniversary! Alan and I celebrate our 2nd tomorrow. I too love the melting pot and make Alan take me there. So yummy! Glad you had a great one!