Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Annual Preston Tree Cutting

For 28 years I've been going to Preston to cut down our Christmas tree. Seriously I think I've only missed it twice. For our honeymoon, and when Cash was born. Oh and the time I made it half way to Preston and had to make a pit stop to have my appendix out in the Logan hospital...so three times total. This year we were able to go up late Thanksgiving night and spend the night like old times. It brought back so many memories although the kids were a little tough at night. Elle and Cash were so cute on the hunt...Jordan took them sledding and they LOVED it!!!! Thanks Aunt Connie for once again being the hostess with the mostess. I LOVE our family!!!

1 comment:

The Bee Family said...

Oh my heck I couldn't even believe that was Jordan in those pictures. He is so big! ....I mean I know he's the same age as Abbey I guess I just haven't seen him forever! Looks like the tree hunt was a big success this year. I can't believe how big Elle and Cash are getting either they are both adorable!