Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Christmas 2009 Part 1

I LOVE the month of December! Highlights: 1. Wimmer Christmas Party- almost didn't make it because of the snow but we trudged on and it was SO worth it. Loved seeing the kids see Santa. Elle couldn't stop talking about it 2. Winder Dairy Farm and Christmas street. Santa wasn't at Winder dairy this year but happenned to be at Christmas street for the first time. The kids were going nuts! Right as we pulled up Elle called Grandpa who was a couple of cars in front of us and said, "Grandpa we're about to see the most beautiful houses! You've got to see this!" 3. Making Gingerbread houses. This was So funny. Apparently I tied one of Cash's arms in to his little blue apron and it didn't seem to even bother him. For the longest time he just went with it and used his right arm. Finally tessa asked what happenned to his arm. I seriously couldn't stop laughing! Why wouldn't he complain a little? 4. Going with my parents into Salt Lake to eat and walk around temple square. No one else I'd rather go on a double date with:) Thanks Mom and Dad! 5.Making sugar cookies with the kids and Uncle Jordan. Can you see how somehow the entire bottle of sprinkles got dumped on one cookie? It was really good. 6. Simmons family Christmas party. Elle did the cutest dance for all of them right on cue. I'll see if I can get the video to upload. 7. Downs family Christmas party and Joni's birthday. One of our favorite parties of the year! 8. Cash's "new" old school valour Jordan outfit. Wow. And I ALWAYS have to take one of the kids together under the tree. Awwww. I'm such a mom. ...to be cont....

1 comment:

Teren said...

That one of Elle and Cash net to the tree is awesome.