Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Family Pictures

I was just looking back through my blog and realized I never actually posted these. Must have become too busy during the holidays:) Angie thanks so much for doing them...you are so talented. We took them at Market Street Grill in downtown Salt Lake and although Elle looks like she's just posing and happy as could be inbetween each couple of shots she'd say, "Mom this smells disgusting! Can we go now?" and gag a little. It was pretty funny actually. And Cash just copied his big sister and smiled away. Couldn't ask for much more from family picture day. p.s. I sewed Elle's dress...pretty proud of it:)

3 comments:

Seth and Sarah said...

Oh my. They don't get much more beautiful than your family! I'm so impressed with your sewing skills. Apparently I need lessons from you!

Amberlee said...

I just love these pictures- you all look so great- seriously! Elle's dress looks amazing- you did great!

Brynnly and Alan said...

You are so beautiful! And what a beautiful family you have! I am in love with that dress. You are so talented. Loves these pics!