Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Our Date

Ever since the Olive Garden opened at the District Elle's been asking if her and I could go on a "date" there. Now that we've done it I'm sad that we didn't do it a lot sooner...it was wonderful! We got all dressed up and headed over Saturday evening. It was a 45 min wait but that was one of the best parts. We just talked and laughed the whole time:) We sat next to each other and the whole time we were eating she just kept saying, "Mom this is the best date I've ever been on! and This is the best day of my life!" It was really sweet. One time when the server came she said, "Do you guys have birthday parties here cause this is where I want to have my 5year old birthday!" I'm picturing 6 or 7 five year olds around the table..we'll have to think on that one:) But what a fun night we had....I sure love that little girl!

1 comment:

Brynnly and Alan said...

That is SO sweet! Guess you better take her out on more dates. :D We were there Saturday night too. Sad we missed you!