Tuesday, August 10, 2010

July FUN!!!

Can't believe it's August and I haven't posted hardly anything in July! It's cause we were just busy having too much fun! Some of the highlights: Cleaning mom and dad's house while they were out of town and surprising them with new living room carpet, celebrating Dad's birthday at Vivian Park, Elle catching her first fish!, celebrating Grandma Wimmers birthday at the farm, letting the kids play in the canal i grew up playing in, taking in a 3D movie, and the simmons family reunion I still need to get pictures for. We LOVE SUMMER!!!!

1 comment:

Kunz Clan said...

Sounds like a fun filled summer! I missed out on some great farm parties this year. I do see my little Tyson in the background of a picture though. He is standing by that silly clown. :) Missed you guys over Rodeo weekend. Good luck to Elle in Kindergarton!