Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Family Pics 2010 (posting embarassingly late in 2001)

In all the hustle and bustle of the Holidays I failed to post some pictures from one of my sisters first attempts at being a real true grown up professional photographer:)....Our (entire) Family pictures! Let me tell you it is NOT easy to get this many people together for picture, but it was worth every effort because it made my mother so happy, and rightfully so. We were able to snag a few individual family pics as well...and besides my obvious admiration of my sister, I think she did a wonderful job. It also doesn't hurt that the kids she photographed are pretty darn cute:)

3 comments:

The Bee Family said...

Jamie did do an awesome job! And of course you guys are a beautiful family! Love all the pictures!

Jami said...

Love love love the picts. They are amazing.

val said...

such a beautiful fam! loved the pics. fun to check in on you guys.