Friday, July 8, 2011

June Comings and Goings

June always seems like one of the busiest months of the year. School is getting out so there's lots of school activities, field trips, teacher gifts, and goodbyes. Dance and t-ball end with games and recitals. We had birthdays to celebrate, our half marathon, a st george vacay, I took Elle on a date to the princess festival, a bike rodeo for the kids (We taught Elle had to ride a bike that week because she was so concerned about being the only 6 year old on training wheels. Don't blame her cause she would have been:). And my Dad, Toby and I were able to take Cash to his first Bees game. It was so great just having some one on one time with him. Ronnie Price was there signing autographs and to be honest I was pretty excited that he not only remembered me from school but acted like we were pretty good friends...we were, just didn't think he's remember now that he's all famous:) He signed Cash's hat and it seriously made his week! June was BUSY! Guess that means summer has officially started! With year round school summer is so SHORT... We have A LOT to fit in in ONE month. p.s. One night for dinner I decided to do away with any plates, or utinsils...we ate spaghetti right off the table. Had to take some pictures:) Should have got one of Toby's face cause I'm sure he thought I had temporarily lost my mind. But the kids loved it.

3 comments:

Nate and Chelsea said...

K...coolest mom ever!! I don't know if I could handle stray spaghetti sauce!! LOL! Your rock! :)

Amberlee said...

Love the plateless dinner--it's times like those that your kids will always remember! So great

Kunz Clan said...

Such a fun idea for spaghetti! I may have to still it, but I may do it outside on the picnic table. :) I hope you had a happy birthday. I was thinking of you and it was fun to see you last Saturday.