Tuesday, August 16, 2011

24th of July

The state of Utah is so lucky because it gets to share it's birthday with my Grandma. We had so much celebrating her birthday up at the farm. My aunts planned a princess party for her. She looked so darling all dressed up like the princess that she is! All the little girls dressed up in their princess dress-ups and we made frog hats for all the little boys who aren't quite princes, seeing as how they haven't kissed their princesses yet. Josh and I spent about an hour in the canal taking turns sending the kids down on the tube. The water was freezing but it didn't matter...they absolutely loved it. I love my Grandma so much...and I know how much she misses my Grandpa. I do too. She is one of a kind and am so grateful for her wonderful example. Happy Birthday Grandma!

1 comment:

Kunz Clan said...

She is the best Grandma ever! I miss Grandpa a lot too. The post made me a little teary since I know she is not doing so well right now. Thanks for posting the pictures, I felt bad I couldn't be there that day. So it helped seeing those pictures of her.