Thursday, February 14, 2013

Valentine Day 2013



Love a day where we celebrate LOVE! We have so much of it in this family!!! I honestly look at my kids and love them so much it hurts. And my husband...he's my everything. These four are my world. Tob and I decided to just spend our Valentines with them and we had a great evening together. Elle and I recieved our traditional beautiful fire and ice Roses from Grandpa Greg, and Elle her stuffed animal from Dad. (It's been 32 years of Valentines days and I don't think my Dad has missed a year of giving me that rose. Love him.) I had a great time crafting some frames for my friends and sister and Michelle and I had a great time coming up with some fun Valentines for the kdis to give out. We gave the kids matching pj's and of course I took about 100 pictures of them in them.One of these days Toby and I will get out on a few more dates together, but for now we're pretty conent to spend our Friday nights with these three gems.

No comments: