Friday, February 8, 2013

Girls Just Want to Have Fun!

Let me preface this by saying this NEVER happens. NEVER Ever. That's what made this night so fun. We just really felt like my Mom needed some fun....so that's what we did. Had FUN!!! Mom, Jamie, Tessa, Me, and Elle and Tate all went to a craft night at my moms friend to make these darling picture blocks. She had lots of great food and treats to eat and we had so much fun gabbing and just being together. After we went to pick up Cafe and Rio and then off to a HOTEL! Just us girls...and Tate. We just watched a movie, Soul Surfer, and ate snacks and just laughed and had a great time. We woke up and had breakfast, went shopping at the mall, went shopping at Oh Sweet Sadie, and then lunch at Tai Basil. Can you believe that...a whole day or two just us girls. Honestly it was so nice and I'm crossing my fingers that we can make this happen more. LOVE the Girls in my Fam.


No comments: