Sunday, June 9, 2013

My Little Monster turned ONE!














I can't even BELIEVE it!!! How is my little baby ONE?! His first year of life went by so much faster than my other two children's. Oh how I LOVE and ADORE this little boy. He has brought our familiy more joy and happiness than I could ever describe. He is such a momma's boy and I don't mind one little bit. He is so clingy to me and loves to cuddle. But then when Dad walks into the room its "see ya mom..time to play." He LOVES yogurt, Bubble Guppies, and watching his Dad and brother and sister wrestle. He says Jesus every night before bed and loves to watch Chicago through the window. What a wonderful little boy he is. He is as busy a little boy as I have ever seen though. And he's definitly a little high maintanance. He knows what he wants and when he wants it. I had to throw him a little MONSTER party. I thought for sure he was going to go crazy and be so happy over the little bubble guppy stuffed animals I got him. Instead he took one look at it and started crying...and even threw the thing. What the?! - We woke him up to the traditional balloons and breakfast in bed and honestly he looked so dazed and confused it was hilarious. The evening didn't go exactly as planned but was still fun and luckily he doesn't know anything different:) Of course he shares his birthday with Uncle Jordan so I got to include him in all the festivities. Happy Birthday my little boy. LOVE you more than words can say.

No comments: