Friday, June 7, 2013

Sansoms Cabin















Nothing like a night away with Friends. Especially when you can pack sooo much into one night and day! Sunday evening we headed up to the Sansoms cabin with them, the Hodges, and the Keslers and spent the night and the next day just enjoying being together and doing all sorts of "outdoorsy" things. I honestly think it motivated Toby to do more of this kind of stuff..in fact what am I saying..I know it did because he's said it multiple times. He even called my dad the next day and asked if he was still holding onto his fishing pole for him. We had such a good time watching the kids on the fourwheelers, fishing, shooting arrows, and with the kids inside the cabin us adults went outside and even shot some guns a little. How grateful I am for good friends. The best part is always staying up till way past when we should and laughing till my stomach hurts. We've got some good ones that's for sure. Steve carried his camera around and thankfully got some pretty sweet shots of my family in action.




No comments: