Wednesday, July 24, 2013

24th of July!







 
My Grandma is such a special amazing lady that honestly she deserves all of Utah to celebrate her Birthday on the 24th of July!! I Love that that day is her birthday....it's so her. This hasn't been an easy year for her. She's not communicating hardly at all. But when the kids sing to her or I hold Tate up in front of her I almost ALWAYS get a smile or a faint Laugh. After celebrating at her rest home we all met at the farm for canal time and food and visiting. Couldn't love my cousins any more than I do. I can't believe how CUTE everyone's children are. It's so funny how much they all look like each their parents. We went home and had a barbque at the Rogers house and had more fireworks at Grandmas and Grandpas house. Tate was so cute watching the fireworks. LOVE all his reactions to anything new in his world!

No comments: