Saturday, October 12, 2013

Wimmer Halloween Farm Party

Yet another successful Farm Halloween party down in the books. My Aunt Ginny is incredible and spares no expense and making this something my kids look forward to year after year. The food, pinata, cake walk, relay races, goody bags, the canal, the whole atmosphere...just perfect. Reminds me of when I was a kid. We've been having these parties a LONG time. - The costume theme...well used to be easy to do a family thing but my kids are for whatever reason coming up with their own ideas (go figure) and although Elle came up with her idea and I was thrilled with it, Cash had his own idea and did not want to be the only one doing his thing, so Tate complied and we went with two different themes. Elle wanted to be Elphaba (from Wicked...told ya) and what a darling little Elphaba she made. Tob was the best sport ever as usual and made one heck of a scarecrow while my Dorothy costume left something to be desired. But Cash looked IDENTICAL to Anakin Skywalker and Tate nailed Darth Vadar.






No comments: