Monday, February 24, 2014

STATION PARK!

One of the many perks of having a sister who is an amazing photographer is she can follow you around on a normal day and take some awesome candid pictures of you and your kids. Seriously how cute are these?!? I just love Station Park and again the kids were off track so we had to take advantage of our free time. I Love it here because we can compromise....I can take the kids to the playground, the pet store, the candy shop and I can go shopping at TJ Maxx, Forever 21 and H&M. Brilliant. I love the ones Jamie took of Tate getting caught with his hand in the candy jar. So cute. And the ones where we are watching the fountains. And the ones of the older two kids picking out their candy. And the ones of Tate just walking around being the little stud baby that he is. These three are my whole life. I love days like this. 











No comments: